What Is A Skilled Independent Visa And How To Apply For It?
If you are living in Australia for a long period of time and thinking of obtaining an Australian PR, the skilled independent visa is the best way to earn your permanent residence. Australia is one of the Top 10 countries in the world for quality and standard of living. It offers the quality of life, professional work opportunities and the best education system in the world. Migrants can enjoy many benefits by having an Australian PR. In this post, we are going to discuss some basic information about skilled independent visa and how to apply for one.
What Is Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189?
The skilled Independence visa 189 is based on points and is a permanent visa specifically for skilled workers. This visa type can be sponsored by the following entities: an employer, a specific state of the country or a family member. 65 is the minimum point applicants must score to qualify for a skilled independent visa 189.
How To Apply For Skilled Independent Visa 189?
Applying for a skilled independent visa for Australia is a straight-forward process which includes the following steps;
- The very first thing that applicants need to do is to check the eligibility score. The minimum score is 65 points or greater than that.
- Secondly, you need to register your expression of interest. You can submit this EOI to Australia’s online Skillselect system.
- Receive the invitation to successfully apply from Australia’s department of home affairs
- Submit all the basic requirements, including documentation.
- Once you receive the invitation, make sure to apply for the visa within 2 months of time.
Requirements To Apply For Subclass Skilled Independence Visa 189 Australia
- The applicant should possess the required skills that are listed on the occupation list given by the state or the government.
- The applicant should be able to pass the skill assessment for the relevant occupation that he or she has applied for.
- Proficiency in the English language is the main requirement. Applicant should be able to clear IELTS with the required minimum score.
- The overall score of the applicant must be 65 points minimum and not less than that.
- The applicant should receive an invitation to successfully apply for a subclass 189 visa for Australia.
These are the basic requirements to successfully apply for an Australian skilled independent visa. No applicant can successfully apply without meeting these 5 basic requirements that are mentioned above. If you are unable to understand or begin with the process, make sure that you reach out to a certified and ICCRC registered consultants in Dubai to follow the right way from the very beginning. Professional guidance will help you not only save your money but also your precious time.
It is true that applying for such kind of visa is a lengthy and difficult task. However, once you understand what exactly is the type of visa and what are the basic requirements, it will help you to streamline the process while meeting all the requirements at the same time.